Fun Game To Play

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Fun Game To Play

Post by Coitster »

Hey everyone,
I wanted to put out a message for those of you who play computer games or online games. Not everyone is into this. Personally I love playing games, especially games where I can build up an empire or strategy or commerce games. Years ago I used to play this game called Federation (no not star trek) on AOL; this is like 12 years ago. I stopped playing it when it moved off AOL and I thought it was gone. However I found was still around and lots of people are playing it. It was a text game that was completely about space commerce. Building a financial empire, you start out hauling cargo around the solar system and then move up the ranks becoming a merchant buying and selling at exchanges. You then move up to owning factories and then owning planets.

Like I said this is not a graphics game, but I think its fun. If anyone wants to check it out here is the web address. http://www.ibgames.net/ If anyone does get onto it, look me up. Of course I am coitster on the game. This is all a game about building a financial empire. [FONT=Wingdings]J[/FONT]
David
Coitster
Glass