What did I do wrong?

Discuss all aspects of headlight restoration, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
Old Blue 66
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: What did I do wrong?

Post by Old Blue 66 »

If the Infinity left your lens looking cloudy after it cured, then more than likely there may have been moisture on the the lens when it was applied. I had the same issues. It was suggested here that 100% (or 99.9%)
isopropyl alcohol should be used just before Infinity is applied. I started this about a month ago on alll my HLR's and I have seen a big difference.
Paul Weinstein
candyman

Post by candyman »

I use the prep spray prior to using the Infiniti 4.1 and I've had no problems with the past 20 plus HLRs.
Murph

Post by Murph »

Old Blue 66 wrote:If the Infinity left your lens looking cloudy after it cured, then more than likely there may have been moisture on the the lens when it was applied. I had the same issues. It was suggested here that 100% (or 99.9%)
isopropyl alcohol should be used just before Infinity is applied. I started this about a month ago on alll my HLR's and I have seen a big difference.
I have always done the clean to prep spray before applying the 4.1. I will have to use this instead.