LOOKING FOR INTERNSHIP

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
DryStar
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: LOOKING FOR INTERNSHIP

Post by DryStar »

I could be wrong but I thought a member had to have at least 10 post before receiving or sending a PM. This may have to be forwarded by Korey or Brent.
candyman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: LOOKING FOR INTERNSHIP

Post by candyman »

When I statred out in this business a few years ago I didnt attend any trainiing. I used the video that came with the kit and watched lots of repairs on youtube.com. I soon discovered I needed more than that, so I attended Deltakits tng. Its the little things that make a big difference in the repairs. Such as how to adjust the rear legs on the bridge, take your time, replacing the seal on your injector, use the razor blade only once, and I needed a temp meter. Practice, Practice, Practice. I still learn something new every day when I do a break. Iam getting better as time goes by. I do know, that if I have a problem, I can call Deltakits for a quick response and solid advice. This forum is a good tool and a source for information. Training by someone that you trust will get you started in the right direction. You will still have the experience curve that can't be taught in a class room. I had a repair, bullseye in a star, that was a year old and the customer had poured finger nail polish over the break. I used my porbe to cleaar it away an within 10 minutes it was filled and sealed. The owner had to search for the repair. Selling yourself and your skills will go a long way in this business. Have a great day and good luck to you.