Waiving Deductables for Dent Repair

Discuss all aspects of paintless dent repair, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Coitster »

Hey guys,
You heard it right here. I just had a conversation with the SRN (Specialty Repair Network) and they are doing a test program in California right now with 15 insurance companies. Within 18 months it is expected that all major insurance companies are going to start waiving deductables just like chip repair for Paintless Dent Repair for door dings and fender work. This is awsome because they are actualy paying upwards of $300 bucks per panel right now. :shock: WOW, thats awsome. Just thought I would let you guys know.
David
Coitster
Glass
Norrisnet

Post by Norrisnet »

Cool....

Keep us updated Coitster....

Thats big money for us....

Thanks
Jeff Norris :lol:
scratchy

Post by scratchy »

Where do I get the right tools?? I have 18 months to ramp up for door dings. This will be great. In 9 years my kids will be starting college and I could use the add on to WSR!
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Collecting

Post by Coitster »

There are 3 companies that sell really good tools. A-1 tools, DentCraft and UltraDent. All those companies sell great tools.
David
Coitster
Glass
paintlessplus

Post by paintlessplus »

scratchy- If you're looking for a lot of bang for your buck- try B and D tools-this relatively new company is just getting started and has been marketing on ebay as " bdpdrt" they make some quality stainless rods and use hardened steel on smaller diameter tools and thin wire tools. I think they were selling 30 pc. sets for around $150.to $200. Do an ebay seller search to locate them (via email) because I don't think they currently have any items listed. You'll need to get whale tails from one of the companies Coitster listed. Learning pdr is like learning to play a musical instrument- lots of practice and patience. Bob