RLI Insurance, Invoice templates

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
All-Clear
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

RLI Insurance, Invoice templates

Post by All-Clear »

I am a newbie on the forum and am getting everything ready to start my windshield repair business. I was looking at some posts regarding insurance and saw a company that everyone was referring to. The company is called RLI. The date on the posts though dated back a couple of years. Is that company still around and if so are the rates pretty similar to what is being posted, and what would be the best way to get a hold of them if they are still around? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I was also needing some invoices or a invoice template. If any one can give me info on where to find an invoice template I'd appreciate it, thanks and look forward to hearing from you guys soon.
benswindshieldrepair

Re: RLI Insurance, Invoice templates

Post by benswindshieldrepair »

Search the forum for the invoice template, or contact Delta Kits. They have what you are looking for. I even modified theirs to work for my full service auto glass business. Furthermore, regarding the RLI, I'm pretty sure you can talk to your local agent and they can get you lined out through them. But I may be mistaken. From the get-go, I got a garage-keepers policy that covers me for operating customer's vehicles etc...so others might have better information on that. Good luck.
All-Clear

Re: RLI Insurance, Invoice templates

Post by All-Clear »

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely follow with with an insurance agent.