Quickfixxrepair

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Quickfixxrepair

Post by screenman »

Over here we have a company called SICP who you can use to bill some insurers, if you do not go through them many insurers will not pay you. They are owned by Belron, who some of you may know about.

Personally it is many years since I had to bill a insurance company, however I know the prices paid out are less than they were when we billed them directly.
the big welshman

Post by the big welshman »

Hi there, I am wondering if the contract jobs are all $60.00 or is anybody getting work for a higher contract price??
Vikingfann
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Vikingfann »

It varies by the insurance company. With QF, most pay $60, some pay $65, and a few pay $70. One pays only $54. Some pay $10 for additional chips. QF takes $10 off the top of whatever insurance pays on each claim.
Eco Steam

Post by Eco Steam »

No matter how you look at it, using a third party company is going to cost you, and thats a choice each of us make if we choose to do so.

If you're sitting around doing nothing or you're new to the field, you can do all sorts of online advertising and such, but if you have the ability to get a job here and there to assist with paying for that advertising, it's safe to say that its worth it to have a few extra jobs come in, even if you only make $45 for the job.

Take advantage of whatever you can to get the work you need and to be successful, and make it work for you!

ATX
the big welshman

Hi there, I have been getting some work from the above network.They seem to be an up and coming network so far everyhing is going ok with them. I gave Quick fix a list of Insurance companys that do work here in Mass area But quickfixx and any other Nework & Insurance Companys will only take windshield repair people who have a RS# (Registerd Shop) with the Mass Divisions of Insurance :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ministry4u

Post by ministry4u »

There has been some revisions to their payment system since my last post (about a month ago). They used to take 3 weeks (ish) to pay for an extra $3.50 on top of the $10 processing fee they charge. Now, they do the payment in house (I guess it was subbed out before). Everything that gets submitted by Friday, is now generally paid by the next Friday. Nw they also (this is new) offer a 3 day pay for people for cant wait for their money and they charge $5 for that.
As mentioned by others, it is a pretty steep price to pay for referrals.
the big welshman

Hey there , I am putting the above via the slow payment at the moment the jobs are only worth $60.00 one price deals Quickfixxrepair fee $10.00.if the quickfixx price increases then I may go to the 3day payment. Put it this way I get most of my work via Gerber & Commerce Ins some from Harmon/Safelite nothing from Lynx, Quickfixxrepair is the new network in town so if work comes over to me I am happy :lol: :lol: :lol:
autosolutions1

Post by autosolutions1 »

I was sure that QF paid thier ISOs in real time, as the repair was completed, acting as a faster collections system rather than waiting for the insurance companies payment. I'm not sure what QF does for the tech if this isn't true
Clearveiw

Post by Clearveiw »

Looking for a phone # to talk to some one there about signing up with them or at least talking directly with them?
:D
the big welshman

{URL and Phone Number Removed} I have done approx ten jobs with the above since the end of October and also received a payment which took about six weeks :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Brent Deines on December 23rd, 2012, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL and Phone Number Removed - Forum Guideline #4