b150

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
bill lambeth

b150

Post by bill lambeth »

If you dont have one you are missing out ! It is really lightweight and handy!I know there are a lot of similiar ones out there like the mvp which I have 4 of but I like this one better just wished you could get it with a 9/16 hole.
robert n
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: b150

Post by robert n »

drill out the hole and epoxy a 9/16 nut onto the bridge...that is what I did.
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

Probably just use my Delta injector !
Vikingfann

Post by Vikingfann »

Will an injector from the "you know who" company in Colorado fit in the B150? I have no idea what size the threads are.

Jere
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

Don't really know what company you are talking about but most are half inch holes.
Vikingfann

Post by Vikingfann »

That would be {company name removed by moderator}.

Jere
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

Sorry Vikingfann, years ago the owner of the company you mentioned asked me to remove posts about his products form this forum. We will honor that request until I receive something in writing stating that there will be no more threats of law suits because of negative posts. Although we work diligently to minimize bashing of any company on this forum We cannot allow all the positive posts about a company and delete all the negative. Every member of this forum has to accept that is the way an open forum works.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Vikingfann

Post by Vikingfann »

I knew and understand that. That's why I described them as being from Colorado in my earlier post. It's the company that claims to have invented everything but water.

Do you know Korey if It is the same size threads? I'm assuming that even though the B150 picture shows an injector beside it, the injector is a separate purchase.

Jere
Vikingfann

Post by Vikingfann »

I'm sorry - make that question to Brent.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

Vikingfann wrote:I knew and understand that. That's why I described them as being from Colorado in my earlier post. It's the company that claims to have invented everything but water.

Do you know Korey if It is the same size threads? I'm assuming that even though the B150 picture shows an injector beside it, the injector is a separate purchase.

Jere
The injector is included in the price of the B150. I cannot guarantee the fit of anything but a Delta Kits injector but I just checked several of the competitor bridges (trade-ins) you were asking about and the OD thread size of the injector is the same...they thread right in. I don't know if they have more than one thread size however so I suggest you take your own measurements if that is a concern.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.