A Heartfelt Thanks

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
shibubu
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

A Heartfelt Thanks

Post by shibubu »

First off, I would like to offer a heartfelt thanks to Bruce McDonald at Delta for making me feel welcome.Now a little about me. My name is Stacey Baker. I have been in the wsr business on and off now for the last 3 years. I was originally using it to supplement my rather meager income as a truck driver which I had been doing for the last 20 years. A few months ago I was involved in an accident that affected my ability to ever drive commercially again. I decided that since I was ready to take this (wsr) on full time, I dusted off my kit and started practicing diligently. I have the support of my family and luckily, I found this forum. I do not have delta tools at this time, So I sent a message to delta to see if I would still be welcome. Bruce called me within 15 minutes and welcomed me with open arms and offered help and advice. I hope that you all will do the same. I am looking forward to reading as well as posting, and gaining the knowledge to make me a better tech and a better person. Thank you all who share the great advice with the rest of us.
just chippen away

Re: A Heartfelt Thanks

Post by just chippen away »

If you would like to tell us what system you are useing, the folks that do your that system could also help you if you need it... There are differant system members out here that can be of some help to you also....
I for one use GT Spectum as my main injector.

Welcome to the zoo.
Just Chippen Away
shibubu

Re: A Heartfelt Thanks

Post by shibubu »

Thank you for the welcome. So far I really am enjoying the zoo. I wish I could tell you what model tools I have but unfortunately I cannot. Not because I don't want to but because I bought them from a wsr guy out of Colorado. I trained with one of his techs for a week and got most of it down. I bought a kit from him that has a dual-head injector for long cracks if that is of any help. I still have some issues with long cracks but, because of you guys on this forum I am working through it. as far as it goes for all of the other bridges, I have been happy with the end results and have not had any complaints yet. Again thank you for the welcome. when I grow up I only hope to be half as good as some of you. :D
Stacey