Good Friday

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
jimmymaguire

Good Friday

Post by jimmymaguire »

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOMETHING I READ ON THIS GOOD FRIDAY,

John Ellerton
Take with you the joy of Easter to the home, and make that home bright with more unselfish love, more hearty service; take it into your work, and do all in the name of the Lord Jesus; take it to your heart, and let that heart rise anew on Easter wings to a higher, a gladder, a fuller life; take it to the dear grave-side and say there the two words "Jesus lives!" and find in them the secret of calm expectation, the hope of eternal reunion.
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Good Friday

Post by Kgobin »

This is very encouraging thanks for sharing!
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

Awesome, thanks!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
jhickman1
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by jhickman1 »

If I could add to that...

Lets dont forget the reason for the season this Easter. We hear that alot during Christmas but never for Easter. I think the "Easter bunny" is just as guilty as Santa Clause when it comes to distracting us from the Spiritual value of the holidays. Take some time this weekend to remember and be thankful that not only did Christ die for our sins, but on the third day HE AROSE!! Many religions downplay the resurection but that is possibly the most important part. Without that He would just be as any other martyr. Im thankful today that our Savior is RISEN! Happy Easter yall!
J. Hickman
Liberty Auto Glass
Fayetteville, NC
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

jimmymaguire

Post by jimmymaguire »

Thank you for stopping by and spending time to read this. We forget the goodness in our lives when we get busy with our daily chores.