Insurance billing help!

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
masterglasstech
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Insurance billing help!

Post by masterglasstech »

I've been doing windshield repair for nine years...I've always used Delta..I've been subing out my ins paper work to get processed. I really want to process my own..I know basically what I need to do but need direction to get on the networks easily step by step...thanls
Kgobin

Re: Insurance billing help!

Post by Kgobin »

Welcome to the forum! I emailed you my contact information. I would be more than happy to help you out with understanding the process and what is needed to get up setup. Also, here is information on getting setup to do insurance billing and this is how the insurance billing process works.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
PatriotSC

Post by PatriotSC »

Kgobin,
You seem to be a significant contributor on this forum, and I would like to know if you could also steer me in the right direction when billing insurance companies. Before reading your links above I was under the impression I called the insurance company and then faxed them my invoice. I am clearly a little "off" on this assumption and would like to know if I could seek your valuable advice. Thank you in advance for your time and patience.

Semper Fidelis
-Matt Kinsey-
Patriot Auto Glass
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

It's easier to explain over the phone so I sent you my contact information. Call me when you get time and I will help steer you in the right direction.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
ExpressGlassPro

Post by ExpressGlassPro »

Hi Kgobin,

Would it be possible to talk to you over the phone as well as I am also new to the business and pretty confused on the whole insurance billing process.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

I emailed you my contact information so call when you find time.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.