Chamber of Commerce...

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Auto Glass Rescue
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Chamber of Commerce...

Post by Auto Glass Rescue »

I've been researching to see if it would be a good move or not to join the local COCs. What little I found by searching online, there seems to be mixed reviews. Basically you get out of it what you put into it! What about you guys, is anyone a member of their local COC? If so, do you really think it's worth the time and money? Not knowing for sure, but I feel this can be huge for networking... Thoughts/comments?

Thanks!
Auto Glass Rescue

Re: Chamber of Commerce...

Hate to be that guy, guy I'm going to try one more time... Has anyone joined or had any experience (good or bad) with their local COC?
DryStar

Post by DryStar »

Auto Glass Rescue wrote:Hate to be that guy, guy I'm going to try one more time... Has anyone joined or had any experience (good or bad) with their local COC?
Was a member of one for 5 years, attended all their meetings, displayed my services on multiple occasions. When all was said and done it resulted in mostly barters between businesses. Didn't really lose or gain. Wasn't a bad experience, just one I thought would promote better. But hey, every area works differently....maybe yours will work in your favor.
Auto Glass Rescue

DryStar wrote:
Auto Glass Rescue wrote:Hate to be that guy, guy I'm going to try one more time... Has anyone joined or had any experience (good or bad) with their local COC?
Was a member of one for 5 years, attended all their meetings, displayed my services on multiple occasions. When all was said and done it resulted in mostly barters between businesses. Didn't really lose or gain. Wasn't a bad experience, just one I thought would promote better. But hey, every area works differently....maybe yours will work in your favor.
Thank you, this was the type of insight I was looking for!