Happy thanksgiving!

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
bill lambeth

Happy thanksgiving!

Post by bill lambeth »

Happy Thanksgiving to all you!I am thankful for so many things that it would take all day to name them!The one that I am most thankful for is our God,without him none of this would be possible.
mend master
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Happy thanksgiving!

Post by mend master »

bill lambeth wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all you!I am thankful for so many things that it would take all day to name them!The one that I am most thankful for is our God,without him none of this would be possible.
Amen, brother! Second the Happy Thanksgiving to all as well! :)
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

You took the words right out of my mouth Bill. God has certainly blessed our family and our business again this year. I wish all members and guests of windshieldrepairforum.com a happy Thanksgiving. Among the many things I am thankful for is all of you. Most of you are not Delta Kits customers but we all have a common bond and it's been great getting to know many of you.

Any other celebrations going on in other parts of the world this week? I know a lot of forum members live outside the USA.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Dr.Chipster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Dr.Chipster »

Happy Thanksgiving
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

Today is a day of family and fellowship, be thankful for the little things in life cause someone has it worse than you! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and be safe.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.