2012 The End of World

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
johnymunch

2012 The End of World

Post by johnymunch »

Do you guys believe in this prediction, if yes then so much little time left for 2012.
Frank EU
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: 2012 The End of World

Post by Frank EU »

No.
All that sort of ''calculations'', ''thoughts'' and ''talk'' is rubbish.
Others may believe it, that's fine.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

If that is the case looks like my pension worries are over.
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

johnymunch wrote:Do you guys believe in this prediction, if yes then so much little time left for 2012.
Anything is possible, but unlikely...not enough disasters, and misery just yet for the world to come to an end.
If you are a god/bible person, your bible states that certain events will take place before the end of times, until
they take place, then the world is not going to end, it will just keep getting worse, it would be a contridiction
of the bible if the world just up and end before certain events took place, the bible does not tell you when
the world is coming to an end, but it does give plenty of clues on certain events, and as we do get closer
to the end of times, you will probably wish you were dead anyway, it will not be some enjoyable event....
only god knows that day, could be 2012 if certain events take place, could be in 5 years, 25 or even 50 years...
the bible clearly warns us of false prophets, only god knows the end of days, if someone elses knows
gods formula of the end of days, then he is smarter then god...You dont think god can change his day
or even year of the end of the world when he wants, how the hell can anyone predict that?
however, I think god is contsant, never changing, I dont think he would change his day/yr of the end...
and once 2012 slides on by, then another false prophet moron will come out with the end on 2015, or
some other fancy math formula that they used math to go in their favor to make you think the end
will come about on the date that they have come up with...every few years some moron comes
up with a date of when the end of the world is coming...if you want some clues, read your bible...
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

I wouldn't stop doing repairs just yet !