Happy 4th of July

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
bill lambeth

Happy 4th of July

Post by bill lambeth »

I hope all you guys have a great 4th.We are very blessed!
just chippen away
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Happy 4th of July

Post by just chippen away »

We are going to have a happy 4th this yr, We just lost 30,526 acres from the Arizona fires in our town and as of yesterday we are at 98% Containment. The county has halted ALL fireworks from being set off to prevent this from stating up again untill we get some rain...

We are all resting easy for the 4th, That is our happy 4th of July to us..
Just Chippen Away
t4k
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by t4k »

just chippen away wrote:We are going to have a happy 4th this yr, We just lost 30,526 acres from the Arizona fires in our town and as of yesterday we are at 98% Containment. The county has halted ALL fireworks from being set off to prevent this from stating up again untill we get some rain...

We are all resting easy for the 4th, That is our happy 4th of July to us..
That is good news and a reason to celebrate!
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

Amen!
Chips_Away_Windshield_Repair

Post by Chips_Away_Windshield_Repair »

Same back to you.
If you don't know about the sad situation at our Houston National VA Cemetery I will tell you. The director had issued orders that the words "God or Jesus" are not allowed at militery funerals, prayers have to be submitted to her in advance for her approval, as well the chapel has been closed, cross and Bible removed, now being used as storage and meetings.
As a Christian first, American and veteran my blood is really boiling about this.
When I will be buried there I want meaniful prayers to my Lord.
So, there will be a peaceful gathering tomarrow which I will attend to protest the actions. I doubt if the media will cover it so please if possible contact your local stations to let them know of te gathering and outcome. If it is covered look for a short guy carrying The American Flag that many of the people barried there have given their lives for our freedom of religion.
Thanks
Bill
just chippen away
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by just chippen away »

It is getting ridiculous on what we can do or not do because we are going to offend others,,,, If the the others are here legally, then they will have to do what we do.. fly our flags, Pray your way but keep an open mind, Say God, Jesus, or what ever we have been doing for yrs.
If you are a citizen of the USA, This what we do, If we are offending you,,,,,, Then maybe you should not be a citizen of the USA....
Please do not break this down and analize everything.

Freedom of speech..... All this started when one person came into office with his change :evil: . We need to CHANGE that!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I feel this may be deleted...
Just Chippen Away
Dr.Chipster

Post by Dr.Chipster »

To all you Veterans we salute you today. Happy Birthday to this awesome Nation under God!
nixquax

Post by nixquax »

Independence Day 2011 Have a safe and great day with your family and friends. USA! All the Way!!!!
johnymunch

Post by johnymunch »

happy independence day to you all.