Harmon solutions??

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
DryStar
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Harmon solutions??

Post by DryStar »

Smithy,

When you have time PM me with the people at Lynx you've already contacted. I might be able to help with moving you up the ladder of personal. I've been through this myself before and it took weeks to resolve. I'm sure I can dig up some old contacts for you.
Chips_Away_Windshield_Repair
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Chips_Away_Windshield_Repair »

Latest frustrating update on HGS.
They had called me Monday about a Home County Insurance Co. invoice which had I called the number on insureds card, got SGC then transferred to HSG. As mentioned earlier it took forever for them to take my information (on each call) and the information from the customer.
After several calls we made about this and other invoices (three from early April) they called Monday to say "they don't handle this company's claims". We have called GMAC, customer for varification for phone number and where to send invoice too. We recieved only this particular payment today from HGS. None of the others.
Still no packet or information on associates program promised so many times I've lost count. Really don't think I want it. On the phone right now to GMAC making a complaint and to see about billing them direct again.
SMITHY

Post by SMITHY »

DryStar wrote:Smithy,

When you have time PM me with the people at Lynx you've already contacted. I might be able to help with moving you up the ladder of personal. I've been through this myself before and it took weeks to resolve. I'm sure I can dig up some old contacts for you.
So far no actual contacts have been made and no one there has provided me with their name. Just back and forth online via email and through their site.

Now they want to see my employment history.....I feel like they are the FBI, they needed the year, make and model of my truck. My ss#. My bank account. I mean they are really looking up my name and address, for what a few referrals....Just does not seem right. :x
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair
Clarity Glass

Post by Clarity Glass »

Smithy, employment history is crazy but all the info requested is standard info networks request. Bank account info is for direct deposit. For the most part HSG is easy to deal with and they do send me referrals.
paulrsf

Post by paulrsf »

I deal with HSG almost every day. They provide me with a significant number of referrals each week. They need to make sure you are on the level since they are putting you in direct contact with customers and providing you with the customer's personal information. Providing them with some of your personal information, (SS#, banking, etc) helps them to determine that you are someone they are comfortable referring business to and recommending you to their clients.
Paul R.
SMITHY

Post by SMITHY »

Clarity Glass wrote:Smithy, employment history is crazy but all the info requested is standard info networks request. Bank account info is for direct deposit. For the most part HSG is easy to deal with and they do send me referrals.
The bank account info I do understand. But my employment history. I am not applying for a job with them. But note, we were referring to a Lynx denial for my company and Allstate.

Harmon simply put , after four attempts has failed to contact me back at all. I can't seem to find anywhere on their site, to just apply. So I have made four inquiries.
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair
SMITHY

Post by SMITHY »

Update, I have called and a very nice lady, instantly faxed me some info to fill out and send back. :P Harmon that is.
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair

All right, they finally got me a shop number and all.........maybe they monitor the forum.
paulrsf

Post by paulrsf »

Chips_Away_Windshield_Repair wrote:All right, they finally got me a shop number and all.........maybe they monitor the forum.
Yeah!! Congratulations... I hope this is the beginning of a lot of referrals for you.

Paul
Paul R.

Happy days are here again! Finally got check in mail Friday for three jobs early April at a RV rally in Louisiana which started the frustrating journey of getting approved. No referrals, really none expected. A question for those of you who do busines with them is, which insurance companies do they do the third party thing?