FOR SALE: EZK-321 Double Bridge Kit

Got something to sell? Post it here!
homosapien

FOR SALE: EZK-321 Double Bridge Kit

Post by homosapien »

Link to the kit: http://www.deltakits.com/products/3/755

I bought this kit brand new from Delta in July 2009 and I take good care of my tools so it is still in like-new condition. I have everything listed on the product page except the heat exchanger and carbide scribe, which weren't included in the kit when I got it, and box of nitrile gloves which I've used up. As for the other consumables, I have 10 unused injector seals, 70 or so curing tabs, 5 brand new droppers, 7 unused burrs, 50+ unused razor blades. I also have two brand new unopened bottles of magnibond resin plus a third bottle that has enough to do a couple more repairs. I have one unopened bottle of premium pit resin plus about a quarter of another bottle, and about one and a half bottle of pit polish. Kit is all ready to go, you won't be needing to reorder any supplies too soon. My kit has one B300 pump bridge, and one B200 flip lever bridge (http://www.deltakits.com/products/5), both work perfectly.
I have enjoyed doing rock chip repair part-time for the last year, but I found a new job that will have me very busy and traveling a lot, so no time for repairs. Plus I could really use the money from selling this kit to help me out until a regular paycheck starts rolling in again! I'm not sure if it is allowed to post email addresses or phone numbers in the forum, so private message me a fair offer (the kit retails for over $1200 and mine is like-new) and we'll go from there.
GLASSTIME
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: FOR SALE: EZK-321 Double Bridge Kit

Post by GLASSTIME »

WOW! Congratulations on your new employment! Good Luck!

Really hate to see you leave this incrediable trade however I understand. We all here hope you will visit us often and definatley keep in touch. Good Luck on selling your tools!
Chad E. Clewis
President
GLASSTIME Windshield Repair & Headlight Restoration

"Its What You Put Into It That Counts"
homosapien

Post by homosapien »

Thank you Glasstime! Like you said, windshield repair is a great trade; I might come back to it someday. I just can't pass up the opportunity to do something I have always wanted to do, so I am getting out of the business for now... To anyone who's interested, my kit is still for sale.
rtclaus
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by rtclaus »

Trying to PM you, but for some reason I'm not allowed. Maybe because I am a new member. I really don't need another kit, but I'll offer $300 + shipping. I know its worth more but I'm only buying this as a backup kit in case I hire another employee.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Forum members will not have full use of all board features until "after" they have posted a minimum of 10 posts. Features that you will not be able to use until you have a minimum of 10 posts include, but are not limited to, private messaging, e-mailing, posting photos, and viewing photos. This helps avoid spam on the board and protects the privacy of windshield repair forum members, so running up your post count with illegitimate posts will not be tolerated and may result in a ban from the board.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Roo

Post by Roo »

Why doesn't it have a scribe? I know Delta didn't sell you a kit without one. Is the slide hammer included?
homosapien

Post by homosapien »

Hi Roo. Actually, when I bought my kit the carbide scribe was not included. Yes, the slide hammer is included.
rtclaus

Post by rtclaus »

Maybe if you put a price on the kit you will get better response. Good luck on your new job.
Roo

Post by Roo »

check your messages homosapien
shepardh1

Post by shepardh1 »

Kit STILL for sale?