Free Quickbooks Simple Start download

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Free Quickbooks Simple Start download

Post by Brent Deines »

There are other freebies available, but personally I think it's worth investing in something that will grow with your company. I really like Quicken for personal use, but not for my business accounting. They are two completely different programs.

If you're buying off a website make sure you know who you are buying from, there are a lot of sites selling pirated software these days. A year or two ago I got a great deal on some AV software, but after a few uses I had problems and when I called tech support they told me it was from an unauthorized vendor and I was out of luck. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
SMITHY
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by SMITHY »

Brent Deines wrote:There are other freebies available, but personally I think it's worth investing in something that will grow with your company. I really like Quicken for personal use, but not for my business accounting. They are two completely different programs.

If you're buying off a website make sure you know who you are buying from, there are a lot of sites selling pirated software these days. A year or two ago I got a great deal on some AV software, but after a few uses I had problems and when I called tech support they told me it was from an unauthorized vendor and I was out of luck. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Well Brent, you know when it rains it pours. Not a good day today, put a dent in my truck in tailgate, wanting to switch out equipment and then the accounting program did not work.

We have three tornado chasers in KC today and they are saying we may be getting one along with some huge hail.....So maybe my roof next.....LOL

:o
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

Nope, bad luck comes in threes so it's all down hill from here. Just in case we'll keep you in our prayers. The weather has caused a lot of problems for people all over the world this year.

Hope tomorrow goes better for you!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
SMITHY

Post by SMITHY »

Brent Deines wrote:Nope, bad luck comes in threes so it's all down hill from here. Just in case we'll keep you in our prayers. The weather has caused a lot of problems for people all over the world this year.

Hope tomorrow goes better for you!

Thanks Brent!

Oh I am not down. Still positive, upbeat and ready to go! Thank you for the prayer wishes though! Can always use them!

Mother Nature has been a terror this year, hasn't she?
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair
Windshield911

Post by Windshield911 »

no kidding, mother nature not being nice at all. Smithy, I read some of your other post. One thing that has helped me is giving all my info to all the insurance agents in town. They have referred alot of customers to me. You'll be suprised how many people call thier agents when they need a repair.
SMITHY

Post by SMITHY »

Windshield911 wrote:no kidding, mother nature not being nice at all. Smithy, I read some of your other post. One thing that has helped me is giving all my info to all the insurance agents in town. They have referred alot of customers to me. You'll be suprised how many people call thier agents when they need a repair.
Thanks for the tip on that. That is what I did way back when in Des Moines, when I was with Novus. Thought that changed in this day and age. Where to begin with that......??? Between, KCMO, KCKS, Overland Park and 20 other suburbs that is going to be alot of them! LOL. Obama needs to get this gas price down so I can drive there personally and smooze them! LOL :D
Jeff Smith-Owner
A + Windshield Repair