Advertising your Buisness on you vehicle

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Roo
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Advertising your Buisness on you vehicle

Post by Roo »

What color lettering do you think would show up best on a tinted back glass? I was originally going to go with red but now I am leaning towards white.
screenman

Post by screenman »

I have white on mine and it really shows well.
Eco Steam

Post by Eco Steam »

Roo wrote:What color lettering do you think would show up best on a tinted back glass? I was originally going to go with red but now I am leaning towards white.

You could go with a Red Letter, but a White outline......that could cause it to pop out....

Have the sign shop show you different colors, then decide from there..
the big welshman

Post by the big welshman »

Hi,I would like to thank you for all your feedback regarding the above??--- I also sighhned up with a company FREE MEDIA.com ie advertising another company name on your vehicle A WRAP and getting paid for it, I drive about 30,000 miles a year?? with free media you can drive your own vehicle or use the a companys vehicle I was looking to earn some extra $ while drriving around doing windshield repair for myself I did not get any bites :?: :?:
whitestache

Post by whitestache »

Yes its worth the money. I found this place and they are very inexpensive and the work was good http://attentiongrabberssigns.com/. But shop around.
accurateglass

Post by accurateglass »

i have magnetic signs on my truck got them from vista print. they came out nice paid like $30 for 2 signs ended up getting 2 more signs and ordered a banner and biz cards