Invoice example

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
pickmaster60

Re: Invoice example

Post by pickmaster60 »

I'm trying not to pass judgment here. What have you all been doing without a invoice :?: An invoice is in business 101 :!: I think it is a nice and noble idea from Delta Kits but I think that it has gone too far. Just my :idea:
t4k
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by t4k »

Korey - Can I get a sample of the invoice? Thanks.
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

It has been emailed to you!
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
t4k

Post by t4k »

Thank you, Sir.
D2D

Post by D2D »

Has it occurred to anyone there that this invoice can be set up for download?

-OR- folks could request it by email?

How llloooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg will this go on?
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

We did set it up for download, but as you can see most technicians ignored that. I think one reason is that many who request the template are new to the forum and cannot use all of the features. Technicians can also e-mail us for a copy if they choose, but for some reason most prefer to submit that request on the forum.

Since the only person inconvenienced by all of these requests is a Delta kits employee and he doesn't mind doing it, I find it odd that this bothers some of you so much that I allow forum members to post on this topic.

We are just trying to be helpful, and obviously a lot of technicians appreciate it.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
t4k

Post by t4k »

Brent Deines wrote:We did set it up for download, but as you can see most technicians ignored that. I think one reason is that many who request the template are new to the forum and cannot use all of the features. Technicians can also e-mail us for a copy if they choose, but for some reason most prefer to submit that request on the forum.

Since the only person inconvenienced by all of these requests is a Delta kits employee and he doesn't mind doing it, I find it odd that this bothers some of you so much that I allow forum members to post on this topic.

We are just trying to be helpful, and obviously a lot of technicians appreciate it.

I agree Brent. I've been in business for almost twenty years and I asked Korey for a sample so I could see how it compares to mine. We basically have the same information on our invoices but it was nice to see your take on the same issue.

I appreciate the fact that you guys are so helpful.
D2D

Post by D2D »

Sorry, I was being silly, I appreciate EVERYTHING on this forum.

However, after you think about it, it does seem odd that threads of seemingly greater importance draw such little interest.
jamesfhal

Post by jamesfhal »

Please add me to the list
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

The invoice has been emailed to you.