Where do you find resin?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Daveycrewcut
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Daveycrewcut »

I figured as much!
Dave Heidbreder
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Delta Kits »

Desertstars,

Nice! ;)

Daveycrewcut,

It's perfectly fine to list the company that you own in your signature. There has never been a problem with this. In the future however, if you have a specific question about how the board is run, such as this, please contact me privately.
Delta Kits, Inc.
DaveC

Post by DaveC »

Hey DesertStars,

You may want to re-think paying Delta's invoice. I can assure you, as a member of the Board of Directors of Emotilite, that Delta is not an authorized member of the Emotilite network and that they are probably providing sub-standard emoticons.

Next time you feel the need to use an emoticon, just contact Emotilite and they will provide you with the URL of a provider of quality emoticons!
gold star wsr

can it be repaired?

Post by gold star wsr »

David Dixon, you can access windshield repair suppliers through most of the search engines. There are quite a few that will send you samples.
Welcome to the forum, by the way.
desertstars

drill slipped

Post by desertstars »

Wow, DaveC!

That's some emoticon you got there!

Do you copy and paste them to cover up w/s damage until you get around to fixin' em?

I'd like to order 1000 and use them for bidness cards if they come with sticky stuff on the back.

Thanks for the info.
DaveC

can it be repaired?

Post by DaveC »

You have to join the network first :wink: