old damage

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

Re: Disclaimer

Post by Anonymous »

I have been in the mobile detail business for 2 years and I am looking for somthing to add to increase business. I have been resurching glass repair and I have read on this and other fourms that if you dry the chip you can fix it in rainny weather is this true? Also, read that old chips and cracks are very hard if not impossable to repair. I this is true how can you do repairs for car lots as no one realy knows how old the damage is?
By the way I find this fourm very imformative and I feel will help me decide on weather to add or not to add this to my business. As I see it wsr is very inexpense to get into compaired to most other add ons.

Thanks in advance!
Keep Smilin' mr.P
Anonymous

old damage

Post by Anonymous »

I see that Glass M. offers a upside down fish bowl to put over bridge to block out uv's and to use in bad weather. has anyone tried it?
Anonymous

Re: old damage

Post by Anonymous »

Hello,
I have worked with a Glass Medic system in the past and yes your right the cover does keep weather out but really no different than a plastic uv cover would work with any other bridge.. The break must be dry before you start always. Good Luck!!

PS The glass medic system can be a tough one to work with if you haven't used it before be very careful it will break windows easy.