Getting Out

Got something to sell? Post it here!
GFD77

Getting Out

Post by GFD77 »

Hello all,

First I would like to say thank's to all of you for sharing your knowledge with me in this venture, unfortunately I have to leave the repair business due to the lack of work in the CT area, since opening my business last year I had a great month in May but that is all, I received just 9 calls from Lynx all summer and nothing from my marketing effort's, I know I was doing this only part-time but even then I expected a little more from my efforts, no fret however the lessons learned are priceless and I hope to open another business in the future all thanks to this experience.

If Jeff will allow me, I do have a 2 bridge system entrepeneur package and plenty of extra resin if anyone is intested in buying it, well taken care of, at a very good price, my e-mail address is GFD77@optonline.net if anyone is interested.

;)
GFD77

Re: Getting Out

Post by GFD77 »

here is picture of merchandise, sorry I'm having a little trouble uploading the link
GFD77

Post by GFD77 »

Jeff, I need your help in uploading some pictures, I will send them to you can you please post under my name?
Attachments
IMG_0175.JPG
IMG_0175.JPG (47.38 KiB) Viewed 121 times
GFD77

Post by GFD77 »

oh by the way the price for the equipment is $600, I'll pay shipping.
SGT
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by SGT »

Please Give me a call. 610.657.9924. I would like to talk to you about it. Thanks.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver