Lucky

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
vinyl-4ever
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Lucky

Post by vinyl-4ever »

My first job was for a car dealership, I set up an account. The last guy "Pathedic Medics" was doing there repairs. I told them I would beat there cost. I am charging $20.00 per repair. I only charge that price for repeat business. I WILL :eusa_clap usually charge at least $45.00 PER REPAIR.
sunshine wr

Re: Lucky

Post by sunshine wr »

It will be hard to make it for $20.00 a repair.
Glassdoc
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Lucky

Post by Glassdoc »

vinyl-4ever;17595 wrote:My first job was for a car dealership, I set up an account. The last guy "Pathedic Medics" was doing there repairs. I told them I would beat there cost. I am charging $20.00 per repair. I only charge that price for repeat business. I WILL :eusa_clap usually charge at least $45.00 PER REPAIR.
You won't last at $20 a repair.. Insurance runs $300 a year liability, you've got gas, and vehicle maintenence, and car insurance, supplies, phone costs, web site costs etc.. And you are thinking, "hmmm, the other guys charge more than I do, I'll go in cheap and steal the work" LOL Dealerships are'nt stupid, they'll use you, run you ragged and your low ball cut throat pricing won't mean a thing down the road.. They want loyalty, quality, and someone that knows what his services are worth.. Meanwhile, yeah.. Your're getting a couple here and there, but the guys that have been servicing them for years are cleaning up and they are'nt doing it for $20.. They got a name for you curb jumpers in Philly, oh yeah "whore"..