Windshield Treatments

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
zlm_us

Re: Windshield Treatments

Post by zlm_us »

autoglass in rf I emailed nanotec and they advised me that a small amount to do 3-5 windshields shipped to the us was approx. $46.00. They also advised that their us distributor was www.nanotec-usa.com hope this helps
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

autoglass in rf ,about $115.00 with shipping. zlm, I'm not sure but I don't think the $46.00 would've included shipping.
autoglass in rf

Post by autoglass in rf »

Thank you very much, I contacted them.
toab

Post by toab »

Wait a minute here.Isn't this kinda counter productive selling the customer a product that will contaminate a potential future chip or crack repair job .Please enlighten me about whats goin on here.Is there repellent products that we can sell that are repair friendly or can these products be flushed out of a repair area with a wax and silicone remover somehow.I definitly am looking for more profit centers in my budding bizz.
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

toab, You should never treat an unrepaired break with any rain repellent, but the Nanotec products are much more repair friendly in that they DO NOT contain silicone. They bond to surfaces on a molecular level .
toab

Post by toab »

what I meant was washer fluids containing these repellentsor a windshield with these applications on it will contaminate a fresh break by creeping in during normal driving within days and could cause us lost repair revenue.
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

toab, what I sell and install is not a washer fluid it is applied by spraying on then rubbing in, see previously listed websites for video demo.
k9mkt

Post by k9mkt »

Hi Sunshine and all. I am very much interested in the Nanotec. I emailed them but they never did reply. Any specific email add for me to write to? Cheers!
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

k9mkt, try these- service@nanotec.com.au phone#02 9905 8111 or jmoore@nanotec-usa.com phone# 866 626 6187
k9mkt

Post by k9mkt »

Thank you Sunshine.