Here is the Best Kit

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

re

Post by Anonymous »

Well said Grace.....Ok Guys.... I have to say I like everyones posts, I take them all at face value and try not to read tooooo Deep, This is one of the best forums Ive attended, Lets keep it nice and friendly, that way we all can benefit... If we cant get along here, how do we expect to have World Peace??? You guys have a Great Week and Keep Smiling
Anonymous

Dont take it personal....

Post by Anonymous »

Glass Doc says " It would seem that rather than provide information, you choose to provoke responses."

right after saying...
"P.S. Brian, this comment isn't open for debate. You really need to stop debating all the issues and start providing some solutions."
I know I am new and all but who prvoked this one? I mean c'mon!
I have really enjoyed this forums help in my decision to give this a try, as well as everyone claiming to be the innocent party while sticking it to the other guy, The incongruity of this particular one really made me laugh. Hang in there you two I appreciate you questions and your answers when they are focused.
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noel
Anonymous

Who is doing the provoking?

Post by Anonymous »

I have done several thousand windshield chips with my Delta Kits equipment and have never had an issue with ANY portion of my repair or equipment. Except the time I dropped one from a distance and it broke a small plastic piece, which they sent me a new one. It is by far the easiest to use and the suction to the window is basically unbreakable without a direct intention to break the seal. Without a doubt it is the best equipment out there ... I own over 50 of them and have 15 people that work for me using them. tghey have 4 each and I wouldn't use any other system ... even when someone comes from a different company and had their own tools I retrained them on my tools since they never wear out and do not break down.

Jeremiah's Windshield Repair

Brian Jeremiah
Anonymous

Re: My opinion

Post by Anonymous »

I GET RAVE REVIEWS FROM MY CUSTOMERS ON THE QUALITY OF MY REPAIRS, I USE ONLY DELTA KITS AND IT'S SIMPLY THE BEST FOR THE BEST REPAIR, YOU COULD SPEND ALOT MORE AND GET ALOT LESS IN THE LONG RUN OR YOU COULD BUY RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE IT RIGHT FOR A LIFETIME.

MARK HIGGINS