Pandemic

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Pandemic

Post by RCRNR »

Both myself and my Wife have been out of work for a week now. I am hoping at some point we can get back to what we do. God has giving me this second chance to do what I love, and really miss my customers. I will pray a lot in the mean time and thank you all on this forum for all the help and support over the past 2 years .I am pretty sure as of tomorrow we will be going into a total lock down at least according to emails I have been receiving. God watch of you all I pray for the best.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Pandemic

Post by Brent Deines »

We are still open for business but both our services and product sales have dropped considerably. Derma Shield sales are way up but everything else is down. It varies by state but essential services in many states include automotive repair, so it is possible that windshield repair services would fall into that category but many potential customers are not venturing out so even if we can stay open we are no doubt going to feel the pain for awhile.

Delta Kits will stay open as long as possible to serve those of you who are able to, and choose to, continue to work. We are praying that this runs its course quickly and praying all of you remain healthy!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Mobileautoglass
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Pandemic

Post by Mobileautoglass »

Brent Deines wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 7:51 am We are still open for business but both our services and product sales have dropped considerably. Derma Shield sales are way up but everything else is down. It varies by state but essential services in many states include automotive repair, so it is possible that windshield repair services would fall into that category but many potential customers are not venturing out so even if we can stay open we are no doubt going to feel the pain for awhile.

Delta Kits will stay open as long as possible to serve those of you who are able to, and choose to, continue to work. We are praying that this runs its course quickly and praying all of you remain healthy!

Same here !!!!
https://t.me/pump_upp