SEO/Marketing/Website Service

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
kingsglassrepair
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

SEO/Marketing/Website Service

Post by kingsglassrepair »

Hi fellow windshield repair owners,

I am looking to help out a few businesses with getting their business ranked on google, I also have an SEO/marketing/website business. So if anyone is interested in getting their business found to get more calls. let me know.
http://kingsprecisionglassrepair.com
FixitFelix

Re: SEO/Marketing/Website Service

Post by FixitFelix »

Before getting into Glazing I worked in digital marketing for about 10 years. What prompted me to get into Glazing was I was tired of making everyone else rich by handling their web development and driving traffic to their web properties (both inbound and paid search). I figured if I learned a trade I could handle all of my own marketing and i'd be tough to compete against (this strategy has worked great for me).

If you're up for it, i'd love to bounce ideas around to see if there's any differences in the strategies we've been using to drive traffic.
I'm your huckleberry
RCRNR

Post by RCRNR »

Your name helps that is why I show up on top when searching Rock Chip Repair. My daughter came up with name Rock Chip Repair N Roll llc.
HoustonGuy

Post by HoustonGuy »

I owned a pool business and a BBQ restaurant and was paying 350 a month to and SEO company and 150 a month to a facebook person. Years ago you could get on the first page of google organically but what found out now is that with paying google you will not get on the first page in a market with a lot of competitors. For the money facebook free marketing by joining groups and posting can bring in business without paying a lot of money.
ijohnharry

Post by ijohnharry »

I'm interested with your offer, kinldy PM ME.!!

Top WBM Brands
kingsglassrepair

Getting in the top 3 of the google map pack is key. Also having reviews. But having your GMB and website optimized properly is very very important when it comes to Google seeing you.
kingsglassrepair

You can still get ranked if you know the way too do it. Many seo experts don't stay in touch with Google's algorithm changes.
joanna27

Post by joanna27 »

What's everyone's thoughts on Google Ads? Do you use this at all to get more customers? What do you think about paid search ads?
HoustonGuy

Post by HoustonGuy »

It comes down to what do I get back for every dollar I put in. If I pay 20 dollars for a fb campaign or google ppc then I would like to get a minimum of 1 job. In this case it would be. The for everyone dollar I advertise I would like to get back 2 or 3.
If I pay digital marketer to help and it cost 200 a month for their fee and 300 a month for advertising I would want to have have 1,500 to 2,000 or more in sales.
I believe a good digital marketer can add tremendous value if they are focused on converting traffic to paying customers. This makes sense to me. I don’t want to pay a digital marketer make a nice campaign in google, fb, Instagram, click funnels, LinkedIn, tik tok with a nice logo and good tag line but not convert traffic to paying customers.

Can a digital marketer or owner tell what there $1 pay into marketing brings back in $ revenue?
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

kingsglassrepair wrote: January 31st, 2020, 7:46 pm Getting in the top 3 of the google map pack is key. Also having reviews. But having your GMB and website optimized properly is very very important when it comes to Google seeing you.
Many of you are providing excellent insight into Google and Facebook ads, and the value of SEO in general. We have tried just about everything with varying rates of success but what made the most difference for our local service business was exactly as kingsglassrepair posted. Getting our Google My Business page setup correctly, getting our website optimized properly, and asking all of our service customers for reviews. We started seeing an improvement in our page listing almost immediately but it took several months to get in the top three on Google maps, and a year or so for our service company, Eugene Windshield Repair, to take over the number one spot.

Now when someone in Eugene searches for Windshield Repair only a couple of paid ads show up before we do. We are currently number one in the map section and number five in the organic listings, with only well established full service glass shops showing up before us.

We did pay someone to help us get everything setup right and I'm glad we did. We probably could have done that ourselves but I really wanted to make sure it was done right and I'm very confident in the company we hired. This is SEO, not SEM, so now that it is setup there isn't much we need to do except keep getting good reviews and updating the site from time to time. We do still run some Google and Facebook ads but I'm convinced it is being listed in the top three in Google maps that is getting the phone to ring more than anything else. We provided some webinars a year or two ago to help others get their websites and GMB pages setup correctly but didn't receive much interest. If you are interested in talking with the company we use I'm still happy to provide that information, just shoot me an email.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.