Lynx Online now?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Lynx Online now?

Post by RCRNR »

When did Lynx quit taking fax and go online ? No one there gave me the heads up tried to fax tonight said no longer accepting faxes. Was able to figure out how to bill them through solera thing will call them tomorrow to find out if I did it correctly.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Lynx Online now?

Post by Brent Deines »

On Feb 1st we received a Lynx Services Announcement that states that they have unveiled a new invoicing site https://www.lynxservices.com/GlassInvoi ... Login.aspx
and that all transaction related fax numbers to lynx services have been taken out of service. Going forward all invoices can be submitted by uploading them online or sending via US mail.
The email was sent to the email listed as the Primary Contact of a company currently enrolled in a glass program managed by LYNX Services, from Lynx Services, Attention all glass program participants.

I'll try to post the letter we received on our website and link to it from here within the next couple of days.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Lynx Online now?

Post by Brent Deines »

You can find a link to the copy of the LYNX Services Announcement we received on the Delta Kits insurance billing and startup information page. It is the last item on the list at the left of the page.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.