Commercial Insurance work

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Commercial Insurance work

Post by RCRNR »

Do all commercial insurance companies pay better for repair compared to personal insurance? So far to me it seems to be the case.
Dave M
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Commercial Insurance work

Post by Dave M »

By commercial ins. do you mean businesses that own vehicles?
Semper Fi

Post by Semper Fi »

RCRNR wrote: December 26th, 2018, 8:21 pm Do all commercial insurance companies pay better for repair compared to personal insurance? So far to me it seems to be the case.
Not quite sure what you are referring to. Do you service fleet accounts?
Semper Fi - USMC
Don’t give up! Don’t ever give up!
Jimmy V.
RCRNR

Post by RCRNR »

Insurance such as CIG usually smaller companies such as landscaping businesses and small construction companies. I have yet to go after regular fleet work so far I have been blessed that they come to me. I was recently invited to a meeting on Jan 10th with many other local business owners who network together again they approached me. I feel if you truly love what you do it attracts word of mouth and it shows in the work you complete as well as other successful people seeing your passion in what you do. Maybe I am weird but I actually love repairing windshields I even like the smell of the resin (wife says don't tell people that she thinks its weird lol ). Sorry I get a little long winded but really enjoy my life since I took up WSR.