Best Lead Ideas!

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Successteamnva
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Best Lead Ideas!

Post by Successteamnva »

OK Folks, lets engage and share some your BEST techniques for getting leads that get you work. Dust off the brains and share your best! Have just recovered from mt Achilles’ tendon surgery and going to PT twice a week at the VA hospital in Hampton. I carry a pocket of the cards with the clear plastic labels in search of chips. I walk through the parking lots going to and from my appointments and when I find a chipped break, I place one sticker on the chip and then place te card in their driver window. The card has my business name, phone number and email address stamped on it. I placed 10 just today and waiting to see how many calls I get.

What are some more good ideas you can share from your experience! Lets engage and have fun!

Mike
Glass X Fusion LLC
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Best Lead Ideas!

Post by screenman »

I would never do that, seems a waste of time as it is too random also you leave yourself open to all sorts of claims.

That time would be far better spent talking to multiple vehicle owners, trucks, buses, dealers etc. You want places where you can be working on way more than one vehicle per time.

One off jobs are more expensive to service unless they come to you.

Try and talk to at least 10 multi vehicle owners per day and you will soon get business.
Semper Fi
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Best Lead Ideas!

Post by Semper Fi »

Good advice screenman, having multiple repairs lined up is far better than having to wait between repairs. Trucking companies, delivey services, cab companies, ambulance companies, city/county repair yards, car lots construction companies are all sources of income with the potential to have three to five repairs per visit.
Semper Fi - USMC
Don’t give up! Don’t ever give up!
Jimmy V.