Canadian Start-up

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Canadain87
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Canadian Start-up

Post by Canadain87 »

Hello all,

Have a few questions regarding start up. I'm a Geologist by trade but when things slow down in the oil patch I'd like to have a little side gig that can help pay the bills.

I know this is a Delta forum but I was looking for recommendations on a good startup kit? Was wondering if there were any other kits that you would recommend other than Delta?

Also looking to get some info from fellow Canadians in the chip repair scene. Are there any good Canadian distributers for kits/resin? Makes its easier than having to ship in from the States!

Thanks all
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Canadian Start-up

Post by Brent Deines »

I can't recommend any competitor's product of course ;) but we do have a an excellent distributor in Canada, Clear Solutions, to minimize shipping costs, etc. We are currently handling all of their orders and customer service for them so you get the benefit of speaking directly with the manufacturer plus the convenience and savings of purchasing through a local supplier. https://clearsolutions.ca/
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Canadain87
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Canadian Start-up

Post by Canadain87 »

Thanks Brent, I have had a peek at Clear Solutions website.

Any other Canadians out there? :P