Bookkeeping Software

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Bookkeeping Software

Post by RCRNR »

I ran across a bookkeeping software called Moneyledgers and absolutely love it. It is very simple to use only cost 99.00 one time fee and can be used as a collection tool as well. They have some short videos on how to use it on their site and will answer emails almost as fast as Delta does if you have questions. This was one of the few things that stressed me out some during setting up this business and I thought I would pass this information on to others here just starting or who have been doing this a long time and would like a simple bookkeeping program that does an excellent job on keeping track of account receivables. I track each customer by name as well then categorize each by which Insurance Company and TPA they have it is so simple to view them when payment arrives the process is very fast to turn the receivable into a payment. It also tracks sales taxes and taxes you pay which some are actually able to be deducted from the sales tax you take in. Anyway if you like let me know.
Semper Fi
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Bookkeeping Software

Post by Semper Fi »

RCRNR, thanks for the info. I will check it out.
Semper Fi - USMC
Don’t give up! Don’t ever give up!
Jimmy V.