HARMON SOLUTIONS SOLD

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

HARMON SOLUTIONS SOLD

Post by the big welshman »

A Massachusetts company has bought the above ie STRATEGIC CLAIMS the owner is the brother or a relation of JN phillips Glass Company owner for JN PHILLIPS has Glass shops and mobile units for Windshield Replacement and Repair in New Hampshire and Connecticut & Massachusetts I am wondering if they will be limning there own pockets for work in these states :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but here in Mass the insured has the right to use any Glass Shop they like but there is still some steering
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: HARMON SOLUTIONS SOLD

Post by the big welshman »

Sirs Re the above JN PHILIPS /Strategic Network are doing work in NH MA RI and NY they just merged with TECHNA GLASS doing work in UTAH.COLORADO. OREGON.MINESOTA and NEW MEXICO and have just bought Harmon Solution I was on the network with TELE GLASS (JNPHILLIPS) for a year and didn't get any work from them for Windshield Chip Repair in the MA area I am just advising you that if you do work in the above STATES for Harmon Code Blue INSURANCE work it will be going into JN PHILIPS and TECHNA --POCKETS