SGC Network

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Rundad
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

SGC Network

Post by Rundad »

I am a new mobile only shop and I have been getting on the networks listed on the DeltaKits website. I am correct in reading that you must be in business and in the SGC non-member database for a full year to be part of their network? If so, what networks do you recommend while I wait out my "probation"? Is Lynxservices enough? Can I bill all insurances if I am in the Lynx system? Sorry for the ignorance.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: SGC Network

Post by Brent Deines »

No you cannot bill all insurance companies through Lynx, in fact these days you will likely bill far more through SGC and HSG, both of which you can sign up for and to the best of my knowledge start billing immediately. I could be wrong but I think you are referring to the Safelite Solutions Network membership, which does have additional requirements, but I don't think that means you are unable to bill through SGC. https://www.sgcnetwork.com/news_detail.jsp?newsId=186

We always suggest that you signup immediately with SGC, Lynx, HSG, and GNCS. There are other smaller networks you may wish to signup with later depending on the region you are doing business in, but these four handle the bulk of claims these days.

Don't get intimidated by the network signup procedure, just jump through the hoops and make sure you do everything they tell you to do and you will be up and running very quickly. Call us if you need additional assistance getting signed up with SGC or the other three noted above.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.