Safelite-not accepting apps?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
autocosmetics
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Quick Reply

Post by autocosmetics »

When I called Safelite to request a windshield repair packet to get on their network, they told me they are updating their contract and aren't accepting apps. at this time. They still faxed me an application, and told me I could send it in, but they wouldn't be accepting any new ones for maybe a few weeks. What do I do in the meantime? Also, is it my imagination, or am I being brushed off by these companies? Maybe I need to be more persistent....when I called Lynx on Monday, they said they'd fax the info over right away. Nothing came in. I called again today and she said that the fax wouldn't go through and she would fax it again as soon as she hung up the phone---that was 2 hrs ago. No problem with the fax machine, have had no problem receiving other faxes Mon. or today. Same story with State Farm......
Coitster

Safelite-not accepting apps?

Post by Coitster »

Hey Autocosmetics,
Fill out the form and fax it into them anyway. Safelite doesn't have an option of putting you on the list. If you fill out the paperwork they will put you on the list. Because of their contracts they can't just say they aren't accepting apps. You are being brushed off in my oppinion. just send it in.
Just keep trying with lynx.
David
Coitster
Glass
IRONSIDE
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Safelite-not accepting apps?

Post by IRONSIDE »

I see this post was a little while back, but i seem to be having this problem. I have faxed an app. with my W-9 3 times since February and still have not heard anything from them. I'm getting a feeling like they don't want me doing repairs for them. Has anyone else had this issue or is there something else I should be doing? Any help is welcome. Thanks
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
IRONSIDE
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by IRONSIDE »

[quote="Brent Deines"]Have you called and emailed SGC about this problem?

Executive.ServiceTeam@safelite.com... - 1-800-835-2257 https://www.sgcnetwork.com/news_detail.jsp?newsId=200

https://www.lynxservices.com/LYNXWeb/ContactUs[/qu

I have not yet, but i will. Thank you