Greetings and introduction

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Successteamnva
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Greetings and introduction

Post by Successteamnva »

Greetings fellow members,
I am new to the business and am looking forward to great success. I am planning to retire soon at age 64 and was looking for a business to keep me active with good potential for success. I chose the rock chip repair business, I have had 2 businesses in the past so I learned quite a bit about the obstacles. I am just now beginning my hands on self training and I have a lot to learn. My question is this. How many practice repairs have you veterans had to get a good feel on the process? Any tips and feedback is appreciated! :)
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Greetings and introduction

Post by screenman »

Can you not go for training, your success chances will be greater. If not I suggest about a 100 making sure they are full of water before you start and done outside in bright sunshine. Why you may ask, because that will introduce you to the real world and help you discover things you would not on a practise windshield in the garage.

Be the best and charge the most, and have fun doing so, life in this business is fun.
jdn
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Greetings and introduction

Post by jdn »

I would suggest have a bottle of resin just for practicing. If you haven’t used the whole bottle, you haven’t practiced enough. Also if you can’t make it to a training class, use the tech support. Delta Kits has great tech support. Good luck!