Thanks

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
benswindshieldrepair
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Thanks

Post by benswindshieldrepair »

Somewhere around 7 years ago, I went to Eugene, OR, and got trained to use Delta Kits equipment. At the time, I was worried about my employment due to political differences with my boss. I was worried I wouldn't have a job tomorrow and windshield repair offered me an avenue to pursue that would allow me to fall back on if things went south. Owning my own business taught me a lot of things and Delta Kits started me out on this. I am now the 2nd in command of the outfit I was once in fear of being fired from. Maybe I shouldn't thank them for the fact that I now work 7 days a week, because I didn't lose my day job after all. However, this venture, and the support Delta Kits provided, elevated me to a new level of performance that became worthy of the responsibilities and opportunities offered to me in my "day job." Delta Kits' products and their support will put my kids through school, and allow me and my wife to live a comfortable retirement when the time comes.

To the Delta Kits crew: Many thanks to you, and God bless you.

Ben
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Thanks

Post by screenman »

A very big LIKE to the above post.
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Thanks

Post by Kgobin »

Thanks for the kind words Ben! You are a great example for entrepreneurs to follow! It's not just getting a goal that matters, but the quality of life you experience along the way. Keep hustling and grinding, day in and day out.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.