SCREEN MAN HOW HAS PULLING OUT OF EUROPE AFFECTED YOU

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

SCREEN MAN HOW HAS PULLING OUT OF EUROPE AFFECTED YOU

Post by the big welshman »

Only change stock market????
screenman

Re: SCREEN MAN HOW HAS PULLING OUT OF EUROPE AFFECTED YOU

Post by screenman »

To be honest it is too early to tell, obviously £ against $ is certainly not helping me. Reported cases of racism has increased, which I think is very sad.

I personally think that the leave people have been conned as their leaders have no plan in place at all, and that many of the leave voters I know given another vote would this time vote stay.

As we are in a trade that saves people money so if money gets tight we should get busier, as we have in the past.

I will let you know if anything else changes.
the big welshman

Re: SCREEN MAN HOW HAS PULLING OUT OF EUROPE AFFECTED YOU

Post by the big welshman »

The average American over here does not realise that England (UK) was not totally in the EEC ie Europe union 4 a start they have the sterling or English pound 4 there Currency in Europe they use Euros as there Currency. England use litres 4 petrol (Gas ) ie approx 4 liters per gallon of gas it could work out approx $8 .00 a gallon .The road speed in England is in mph were the road speed in Europe is in kilometer