Quest Price Increase... anybody cheaper?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
fhburris
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Quest Price Increase... anybody cheaper?

Post by fhburris »

I'm a small, one-man shop and only produce approx 30-40 EDI invoices /month. Have been paying $ 0.99/invoice for a long time now using Quest Software. They're in the process of a price increase that looks like it's gonna double my monthly bill. New pricing is scheduled to be $ 1.50/ invoice + $20.00/month fee. SO instead of paying say $35.00/month, I'll now be paying $ 72.50/month for the same service!

Any body know of a cheaper route?
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Quest Price Increase... anybody cheaper?

Post by Brent Deines »

Are you using a lot of the software features or just the EDI? Is it important to you to run all the claims through the software or is low cost your primary concern?

The reason I ask is because you are getting a pretty good price for the number of invoices you run but if cost is king for you you could file your SGC and Harmon invoices for free by going directly to their websites or if you are a Delta Kits customer we can hook you up with a service that charges $2.00/Lynx invoice and $1.25/invoice for everything else with no monthly fee. If you file directly with SGC and Harmon for free and only have a few Lynx invoices it could save you quite a bit.

For more info you can visit the Delta Kits windshield repair insurance billing EDI page or give us a call.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
fhburris
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Quest Price Increase... anybody cheaper?

Post by fhburris »

I really appreciate your reply Brent. Because of my low volume I just use the EDI program only, not the whole software package. So yes, low cost is my primary concern. I need to shop around to explore my options. Your suggestions are very sound and makes a lot of $en$e. I'll be calling you to find out more!

Thanks,
Frank