Help newbie! What is best kit to buy?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Jamie271
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Help newbie! What is best kit to buy?

Post by Jamie271 »

Hi all, I'm new to this forum so please correct me if iv done something wrong. I currently run my own window tinting business in the uk and I'm looking into glass repair as an add on to the business. Can anyone suggest what is the best kit to buy and easiest to use, there's so many kits out there I'm lost, also iv seen a lot of esprit kits what's the difference in them. From what iv read delta sound like the best way to go what are there kits like for cracks? Thank you
EMCAutoGlass

Re: Help newbie! What is best kit to buy?

Post by EMCAutoGlass »

Go with the Delta Kits EZ-330D Mobile Pro Anniversary System. Normal price is $1328, but it's on sale for $930 (Delta Kits 30 year anniversary). It's a very comprehensive kit and gives you everything you need to repair chips and it won't break the bank. Read through the forum for a while (there are already multiple threads on this very topic), and a good majority of questions have been answered on here before. Get some training and practice. Start with chips and don't worry about cracks for a while.

-Marty
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

Jamie, have a look here {URL removed by moderator} I have changed the kit slightly from the picture shown, but it was designed by myself and is a good example of what I use daily on my rounds.

If you decide not to buy from us it is still worth you having a chat with me, as for sure I have have made the UK market work well for me over the years,and as you can see from this forum I am happy to give help to anyone who may ask for it.

Also seeing your part about cracks, I do them and teach how to do them properly, Delta works fine on them.
Last edited by Brent Deines on September 22nd, 2014, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Promotional URL
Dr.Chipster

Post by Dr.Chipster »

screenman wrote:Jamie, have a look here {URL removed by moderator} I have changed the kit slightly from the picture shown, but it was designed by myself and is a good example of what I use daily on my rounds.

If you decide not to buy from us it is still worth you having a chat with me, as for sure I have have made the UK market work well for me over the years,and as you can see from this forum I am happy to give help to anyone who may ask for it.

Also seeing your part about cracks, I do them and teach how to do them properly, Delta works fine on them.
Isn't advertising a violation of forum guidelines?
Last edited by Brent Deines on September 22nd, 2014, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Promotional URL
screenman

Post by screenman »

It is until you have given 10 years of time and dedication to the forum on an almost daily basis. All unpaid for I must add.
Jamie271

Post by Jamie271 »

Cheers, how can I get in contact with you. Thanks
screenman

Post by screenman »

Have a look at Delta Kits in the UK.
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Dr.Chipster wrote:
screenman wrote:Jamie, have a look here {URL removed by moderator} I have changed the kit slightly from the picture shown, but it was designed by myself and is a good example of what I use daily on my rounds.

Isn't advertising a violation of forum guidelines?
The URL has been removed from screenman's post. In the future please report any post you believe is in violation of forum guidelines. Thanks!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
screenman

Post by screenman »

Thinking about this post, I am in a difficult position as when asked for advice I always try my best to give it, seems I broke the forum rules in this instance and for that I apologise.
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

It is difficult in a case like this, which is why we try to give some leeway to you and others. You were honest about who you are and what you have to offer so no harm done in my opinion.

Where the moderators of this board have a problem is when someone hides their identity to purposely deceive board members and/or moderators for their own gain, or only join this forum to promote their products and services and do not offer useful content for their fellow forum members. Honesty and deceit each have their consequences.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.