Wise Decession

Discuss all aspects of headlight restoration, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
candyman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Wise Decession

Post by candyman »

Five years ago this month, I made the decession to purchase the DK HLR & WSR Kits. I've learned a lot during this time and continue to learn from others and experience. I reflect back at how much money was needed and which system to buy. I was afraid of being suckered in to a con scheme and having to explain the money lost to my wife, should that be the case. I spoke to several people and was convinced it was worth the risk. I have never regreted that choice. I did a HLR and WSR over the weekend and breezed right through, with customer satisfaction. Brent and his staff are always a call away if I need them. They are sort of like family now, when I call for supplies or advice. The new Infiniti 4.1 works great and I dont have to worry about shelf life, if I have a few slow months. I am still advancing on WSR's and I know I can rely on the products I get and equipment from DK. I may use other products at times, during my experimenting, but I almost always reach for my DK equipment. If someone is reading this and sitting on the fence, try DK. Give Korey , Bruce or Brent a call. You will not ever be pressured. You will make your decession in the comfort of your home and it will be your choice. Five years and still growing and learning. Have a great week.