adding resein ????

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
h2oman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

adding resein ????

Post by h2oman »

When I first started many years ago, here is how I would add my resin. I would turn the injector over (upside down) and with the knob turned in all the way I would add one to two drops of resin. Then back turn the knob and let it draw the resin back into the injector and repeat this until I had enough resin then attach the injector to the windshield and proceed as normal. Does anyone else do this? Just would like to know how everyone else does it.
Thanks,
Mr Bill
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: adding resein ????

Post by Mr Bill »

Depends on what kind of injector you are using.
Are you using a DK injector?
DK recommends using an eye dropper once the injector has been mounted on the windshield.
This method works for practically everyone else who uses a DK injector.
(You asked a very similar question last week about loading resin into the injector after your eyedropper cured and you were no longer able to use it.)
bill lambeth

Re: adding resein ????

Post by bill lambeth »

h2 try the syringes ! Korey can give you a video on loading them ! Eye dropper thing just didn't work for me. You have be to careful and I know screen you never had one cure up on you!