Vehicle labeling and Craigslist averts

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
GlassStarz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Vehicle labeling and Craigslist averts

Post by GlassStarz »

I have noticed a couple things of late that makes me shake my head. Local Novus guy with a nice truck and nice sign on the doors. Novus and a phone number I know what novus is but 90 plus % of the folks on the street dont. Go to the expense to label your vehicle make sure people reading it know what you do. Number two head shaker a different local guy places advert on craigslist pic of nice van parked next to a equally nice pop-up. Ad spells out Wr well gives a good price and the free with insurance but lists no Phone number again Duh. Sometimes I wonder why its so easy for me and so difficult for others to make it then I see these and understand. Common sense
clearquest
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Vehicle labeling and Craigslist averts

Post by clearquest »

Its easy for you to make such wise observations because you are such a smart guy. Thanks.
GlassStarz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Vehicle labeling and Craigslist averts

Post by GlassStarz »

Not sure what your problem is try a Midol. The point was Step back and look at any adverts you do and make sure it reaches the goal of bringing customers to you.