pricing question

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Frank EU
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: pricing question

Post by Frank EU »

Allow me to be very upfront ...

GlassStarz is right.
This business is all about selling.
You simply do need to constantly knock doors.
If you cannot sell, be it a product or service, this trade is not for you.

If knocking doors, or doing admin work not your thing and if you are not a peoples person...
if you do not understand the logistics, or the infrastructure, if a manual job is just so not you,
and if you do not like to change methods or learn new things ... it's likely that it's gonna be very complicated and difficult.
Therefore do not waste your money, time and energy and find something that fits you better.

If you fail in this business, simply look in the mirror to greet and meet the guilty inividual.

With that being said, one could also join a succesful distribution system -such as a franchise.
GlassStarz

Post by GlassStarz »

If you cant sell you can team up with someone who can I do it all the time with cold calls I sell the repair put my son on it and go sell the next one
candyman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by candyman »

Frank EU is correct. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. If you stop generating leads, to do repairs, you soon dry up income. It requires a survival cycle as to speak. lead generation %, TPA dispatch, repair, admin, follow up, training, back to leads. You cant rely on TPAs unless you are in a large market, and short on techs. They are your gravy repairs.
t4k

Post by t4k »

When you boil it down, every business is all about sales! This one is no different.