Help needed from uk windscreen repair pro's

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
tegglass
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Help needed from uk windscreen repair pro's

Post by tegglass »

Hi All

I've just joined and would like some help/ advice from you pro's.
I've decided to change my career and start a new business in glass repair- I'm currently looking at windscreen repair equipment and I'm thinking either between an esprit elite kit or a GT eclipse kit - Could someone tell me if I'm going in the right direction and which would be best, or if there is another kit out there that I should be looking at.
Thanks
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Help needed from uk windscreen repair pro's

Post by screenman »

Well for £495 + VAT I can offer training and the best and most complete kit you can buy, Delta obviously. This kit being totally self contained meaning no need to carry a power source or plug into a customers car. It also comes with a dry out system (very important in the UK) the others do not.

Buying and getting your training from one of the most experienced techs in the UK who still does on the road repairs has got to be the way to go.
usmc68
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by usmc68 »

Listen to the man! Delta all the way!
chips1144

Post by chips1144 »

Can I give a shout out for Screenman, if I were looking for training in the UK he is the only guy I would consider, his experience and info would be invaluable, the £495 has to be an absolute bargain for Delta and Screenmans personal training.

I saw an article about Screenman in a trade magazine some years ago, I was over in the UK on vacation so I made it a point to seek him out, he invited me and my wife into his home, he gave us tea and biscuits while we talked about the auto business, we were there 3-4 hours, take it from me he is the real deal, a super glass guy, he knows this business from the inside out.

On top of that you would be getting Delta repair products, the Delta injector is one of the simplest repair devices around, what more do you need, it really is a no brainer, Good Luck.