Windshield Repairs Exposed

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
ministry4u
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Windshield Repairs Exposed

Post by ministry4u »

Has anyone caughed up the money to buy this guys "marketing kit" for $250 on his website? I can't find any reviews. Cost is only an issue in the absence of value, but I don't want to be the idoit that bought information we all read online everyday. :roll: :o
cdirks

Re: Windshield Repairs Exposed

Post by cdirks »

Hello,

Scott the guy that runs Windshield Repair Exposed is a Delta Kits user and dealer. I ordered my repair kit through him and his marketing kit was free with that order. There is a lot of material and reading. He does have some good ideas especially if you have never ran a business. A lot of what he has is common sense things you need to do to run a business sucessfully. Unfortunately I have not been able to get through much of the reading yet as life gets in the way at the moment. Between being married having two children under the age 3, painting a house, working three twelve hour shifts in a week at a hospital, and starting a WSR and HLR business time gets away. Maybe this winter things will slow down a bit and I will have more reading time. One thing to remember though is even if you get only one good idea from all the reading and it gives you an edge on your market, then it will have paid for itself.
bill lambeth

Post by bill lambeth »

cdirks wrote:Hello,

Scott the guy that runs Windshield Repair Exposed is a Delta Kits user and dealer. I ordered my repair kit through him and his marketing kit was free with that order. There is a lot of material and reading. He does have some good ideas especially if you have never ran a business. A lot of what he has is common sense things you need to do to run a business sucessfully. Unfortunately I have not been able to get through much of the reading yet as life gets in the way at the moment. Between being married having two children under the age 3, painting a house, working three twelve hour shifts in a week at a hospital, and starting a WSR and HLR business time gets away. Maybe this winter things will slow down a bit and I will have more reading time. One thing to remember though is even if you get only one good idea from all the reading and it gives you an edge on your market, then it will have paid for itself.
Like!
cdirks

Post by cdirks »

Actually before I ordered my kit through Scott I did do some research here on the forum about Windshield Repair Exposed. There is some on the subject here on the forum although you may have to dig a little to find what you are looking for.

Chad