Jesus

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
bill lambeth

Jesus

Post by bill lambeth »

This day in 1999 was day I would never forget.I was estimating a roof and fell 20 plus feet by the grace of God that day I had another estimator riding with me which did not happen very often.He called 911 off the roof.When he got to me on the grounnd I was bleeding ears nose mouth and laying on my back but he would not touch me.He went to the top of the drive to wait for the ambulance but he came down and checked on me and noticed that I had rolled my self over so I would not choke on the blood(again God stepped in).The paramedics took me to UAB and there i would stay for aroung 13 weeks.I was in ICU for 3 weeks.My family was told numerous times that my survival was not very likely(they didnt know how big my God Is).I had a moderate hemotuamo on the left side of the brain.I broke a lot of the bones in my face.I broke all my ribs,scalpula,crushed my right wrist,demolished my right hip,ruptured my spleen,tore my kidney,dislocated my left elbow.I had a lot of surgeries needless to say!I was in an induced coma for around 3 weeks.I did not know what had happen when I woke up but my soul was totally changed.I knew that I had recieved another chance from Jesus. He changed my life from that day on.I owe so much to my family as well for my recovery.My Granny stayed by my side the entire time and help me recover and she went to be with the Lord in January and I miss her so much.If you dont know Jesus please check him out because he is REAL.You never know when it will be to late.Every step i take reminds me of the accident but it also reminds me of Jesus as well.
jhickman1
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Jesus

Post by jhickman1 »

Well said Bill. Great testimony!
J. Hickman
Liberty Auto Glass
Fayetteville, NC
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

Some would say you are lucky to have survived. Others would say it was bad luck that you fell. I think you have it right though, praise the Lord!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
jimmymaguire

Post by jimmymaguire »

Your story is so moving and it is indeed a miracle of Jesus that you survived. The way you must have been hurt, would have been difficult for your family also to watch you in pain. It is god who gives us strength in such difficult times and we miraculously survive it. It is important to always remember god when we start our day and thank him for all that he has given us. We tend to get busy in our routine and forget to value life.