What does your computer rig look like?

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
groofop
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

What does your computer rig look like?

Post by groofop »

Just thought it'd be interesting (especially for us computer geeks :geek:) to see what kinds of rigs you guys have!

If you don't know what I'm talking about then you probably don't have a good one, or if you do know, you don't want to say cause your still running a Windows 95 with a 500Mhz processor. :)

Here's mine: (Yes I screenshot it, so I can't be cheating.)

Pretty soon I'll have my liquid cooling so my processor can go from 2.8 to 3.4 :]

Anyways, post yours!!
--
groofop
just chippen away

Re: What does your computer rig look like?

Post by just chippen away »

I have one for you "Groofop"
What kind of car or truck do you drive......... [ If you don't know what I'm talking about then you probably don't have a good one, or if you do know,or you don't want to say cause your still pulling a handcart to your jobs. ]

This is not a geek site, so it does not matter how fast of slow our puters run.... They only hold our files.....

FYI: "Sony vpcf126fm" off the shelf... It works for me.
Just Chippen Away
ShawnWSR

Post by ShawnWSR »

Currently on a Samsung Instinct running on the Sprint network at slightly above Id say 56k hahaha. Ignore the previous post, just stay positive. Some people like to use this forum as their punching bag.
mend master

Post by mend master »

just chippen away wrote:I have one for you "Groofop"
What kind of car or truck do you drive......... [ If you don't know what I'm talking about then you probably don't have a good one, or if you do know,or you don't want to say cause your still pulling a handcart to your jobs. ]

This is not a geek site, so it does not matter how fast of slow our puters run.... They only hold our files.....

FYI: "Sony vpcf126fm" off the shelf... It works for me.
Cheap shot, but funny! :lol:
mend master

Post by mend master »

Groofrop, Just for giggles, I Googled your screen name. I was amazed to see your screen name take up the entire first page of entries on a Google search! You need to make that happen for your windshield business! Now THAT would be impressive (and very lucrative as well)! Seriously! :)