MAKE YOUR OWN RESIN?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
stihlcarven
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

MAKE YOUR OWN RESIN?

Post by stihlcarven »

Has anyone ever made resin on there own? A company I used to work for actually make the resin. The result is very good. I imagine it is also cost effective.Uhhhhm I just don't know how...anyone able to point me in the right direction?Thanks in advance.
Roo
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: MAKE YOUR OWN RESIN?

Post by Roo »

Sounds kind of counter productive to me. Just buy Magnibond and go make some money!
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: MAKE YOUR OWN RESIN?

Post by Brent Deines »

Before this thread goes any further let me just remind you that this is a Delta Kits owned site and that our resins are made in an ISO9000 certified facility with very strict quality control checks in place to ensure our customer's safety. I can't tell you how many people have come to us with their skin cracked to the bone because they used a resin that was manufactured in a bucket in someone's garage. In fact one of our largest customers was sued for selling a resin that caused a health hazard and the company that sold them the resin would not stand behind it. Bad for the customer, bad for the supplier, bad for the industry. There are some resins still being made in bath tubs and being shipped illegally (due to chemical content) every day, while Delta Kits and other responsible manufacturers and suppliers spend the time and money to hire professional chemists, send shipping staff to HAZMAT training, etc., etc.

You could probably make your own motor oil as well, but I don't think you will be allowed to post it on the Valvoline website. Sorry, but I cannot allow this thread to continue. Buy windshield repair resin on Amazon.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.