Use Your Fleet Contacts - Increase Bottom Lines

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
abcinabq
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Use Your Fleet Contacts - Increase Bottom Lines

Post by abcinabq »

I found that my fleet business contacts were also looking for ways to save on the bottom line of their businesses and I was looking to replace lost income from auto dealer cut backs with my windshield repair business.
A friend of mind asked me to help his company with a GPS vehicle tracking devise that he thought would be a great solution for our current economy.
He said it would help my clients save money on vehicle misuse and many other issues that come along with employees and company vehicles. He allowed me to purchase the systems at such a low price, that I could double my income monthly by just offering my current business contacts this GPS Tracking system and not even have to look for new business.
I have found that this has been a dream come true for me. At my age I didn't want to have to break my back trying to repair anymore headlights, and didn't know how to do any of the other add on services I see out there plus I didn't want to invest in anything either.
As I sell the units I am able to pass the products from my manufacturer to the end user with having to pay for the inventory. My customer pays for the units they need and the order is processed direct to my client. I pay for nothing during the transaction. After my product manufacturer subtracts the cost of the units they agreed to charge me from the price I sold them for, I get a check in the mail for the difference.
In most every case, I have been able to sell the tracking units for double what I'm being charged. Sweet deal for everybody.
My windshield clients are thrilled with the system and cost for installing them, not to mention the long term savings they see for being on top of their fleets without having to add supervision or managers. They call it the "onboard manager" without a salary.
That has now become my line to all the companies I present my GPS fleet tracking to. It costs them less than the salary they would have to pay a supervisor for two days pay per unit, and now they are able to see where and what each unit is doing all at the same time. Sweet deal for everybody. Now my clients are starting to refer others to me for this fleet service.
It will increase my windshield repair business too as I'm now able to speak with new clients on my terms, they want what have.
So bottom line is try to find a great product to offer service fleets that doesn't cost you any time or investment and work it together as you perform your daily service and maintenance. You can help your business relationships by giving them a solution to reduce costs quickly without making a huge investment. It will save your body and the bank account.